Signs are essential to all businesses - from advertising the name and service of a company to directing you where to park or not park! Elevology’s full-service custom sign design services offer “start-to-finish” signage products, project management, printing and installation solutions. Our sign design professionals combine technology, graphic design and innovative marketing techniques to bring your message from concept to completion and make the process and implementation simple.
Types of Signs
Elevology offers a wide range of sign design services at competitive prices, including: banners, labels, digital printing, trade show displays, custom graphic services, digital sign solutions, yard signs and other signage services to fit your image. We have experience using glass, metal, wood, plastic acrylic and any type of surface a client wants to use for their sign. We can do simple signs or signs as complex as electric lighted cabinets, granite fountain signs, monuments, church signs, amenity signs and fleet graphics.
Adhesive Vinyl really makes so many signs possible! There are two ways you can use vinyl for a sign: by choosing a solid color and cutting out the shapes and text you need and applying them to your desired surface, or you can begin with a solid white vinyl and print using a 4 or 6 color process directly onto the vinyl.
- Signs - All Types
- Banners - All Types
- Digital Printing on Various Materials - Vinyl, Plastic, Metals, etc.
- Trade Show Displays
- Event Signs
- Yard Signs
- Granite Fountain Signs (often seen at apartment or community entrances)
- Monuments (granite and stone)
- Church Signs
- Amenity Signs
- Fleet Graphics (full wrap/ half wrap your vehicle)
- Vehicle Magnets
- Channel Letters
- Lighted Cabinets
- DakTronic Boards
- Corrugated Plastic (cheapest)
- ABS Plastic (more durable, more expensive)
- Acrylic (often used on signs that want to allow light to pass through the acrylic)
- Aluminum (light, durable, no rusting, outdoor/indoor sign)
- Wood (requires more surface preparation, affected by outdoor weather, heavy)
- Glass (breakable)
- Vehicles (fleet graphics can now be applied with 3M adhesive vinyl)
We make the most of the latest technologies to design, create and install virtually any type of sign.
“Concepts” = the different ideas we come up with for flyers.
Standard Sign Design
- 1 concept
Premium Sign Design
- 3 concepts
Because of each job's complexity, the best way to get your price is to contact us.
- There is a $50.00 charge for any change you request after you’ve approved the sign design - including contact information, text, colors and layout.
- We’ll email you a copy of your flyer in PDF format for your records. As an additional courtesy, we store your flyer graphics on file at Elevology for when you need edits or reprints.